When it comes to spring/ summer 2016 makeup trends the 3 key words are:
Keep. It. Light.
- It's time to exfoliate your face and body and invest in a moisturizing cream to achieve a good looking
and healthy glow.
- A spraytan is the next step if you want a lead with looking bomb as f*!k at the beach.
-Replace your foundation with a tinted day cream or bb cream and apply bronzer on the apple of your cheeks.
- Illuminate your cheekbones if needed and apply a pastel or bronze coloured eyeshadow
- Apply nude/pink lipgloss (preferably one that hydrates)
- Pink, coral, nude or cherry nail varnish look good on nails and toenails this summer
- Spray on a fresh fragrance from Chanel, Escada or Clean (Avoid perfume if you´re going to sunbath, the spray may leave discoloration on your skin when exposed to sun)
- And lastly. Keep your eyebrows natural and apply a few layers of mascara
pics from pinterest