This dress is eerrthiing! Love the rib details, the way it accentuates curves as well as booty. And the simple slit makes it drop dead gorgeous. Could wear this piece all day everyday. Honestly, I never wanna get out of it. EVER.
I would dress up this number with killer heels and a leatherjacket or down with sneakers, boots and a bomber jacket. You'll find this dress on the link below. And hurry up! It's on sale!
Ribbed polo neck knitted dress - missguided
Strapped sandal heels - ZARA
I'm obsessed with my new lipstick from Make up store. Or technically I'm obsessed with all lipsticks and glosses in any pink or nude shade! This one is called preppy and it's the perfect pink shade and it moisturizes your lips which gives it a smooth look and feel. Another favourite lip product of mine is H&M's lipgloss in powder kiss. It gives your lips a glossy look and the thing I actually love about it the most is the fact that it's got this sweet vanilla sugarcandy scent to it that I just can't get enough of. I'm literally smelling my lips everytime I use it. Looks weird but I can't help myself!
Make up store lipstick - Preppy
H&M lipgloss - powder kiss
Choker - H&M
Leather jacket - H&M
Top - ginatricot
Ripped jeans - Vero Moda
Strapped heel sandals - ZARA
When it comes to spring/ summer 2016 makeup trends the 3 key words are:
Keep. It. Light.
- It's time to exfoliate your face and body and invest in a moisturizing cream to achieve a good looking
and healthy glow.
- A spraytan is the next step if you want a lead with looking bomb as f*!k at the beach.
-Replace your foundation with a tinted day cream or bb cream and apply bronzer on the apple of your cheeks.
- Illuminate your cheekbones if needed and apply a pastel or bronze coloured eyeshadow
- Apply nude/pink lipgloss (preferably one that hydrates)
- Pink, coral, nude or cherry nail varnish look good on nails and toenails this summer
- Spray on a fresh fragrance from Chanel, Escada or Clean (Avoid perfume if you´re going to sunbath, the spray may leave discoloration on your skin when exposed to sun)
- And lastly. Keep your eyebrows natural and apply a few layers of mascara
pics from pinterest
I know I said I'd be back with a review of this product shortly. But my schedule has been so hectic.. I've had a friend over during the whole easter weekend and I've also landed my first journalism internship, which I'm totally lovin'! I get to write about one of my passions and even though I've just written 3 articles so far I think it's so much fun and I'm loving it! If you guys want to check it out click this link and look for the beauty articles.
Anyhow, here's what I think about Sleek Highligting Palette
- Love the colours, especially royal gold and antique bronze. RG is creamy and AB is powder so I mix them together and apply them high up on my cheekbones.
- The shimmer and pigment is strong, which is good if you want it to show. I had to remove a bit with a cotton swab to avoid an overly dramatic look.
- Every different shade is for a particular area of your face: On your cheekbones, eyelids, bridge of your nose and forehead.
Get lovestruck with sweet candy coloured pastels, sassy silhouettes and gorgeous mesh dresses just in time for spring. Missguided's candy nights collection is strikingly sophisticated with numerous of stylish bodycon dresses, jumpsuits and bralets. Dress up in fringed heel sandals for a girl's night out and top it all off with a leatherjacket for a rocky yet chic effect.
It's time to start investing in a pair of statement heels and killer dresses. Dusty pink, nudes and tans are rocking this season. And as soon as summer arrives, just imagine how a figure hugging beige bodycon dress or a pair of sand coloured lace up heels will look against your tanned skin.
Adidas cap - Zalando
Leather jacket H&M / Top - H&M
Ripped jeans - H&M / Lace boot - Nelly
The snow is starting to melt away and the temperature is slowly rising, which means it's time to replace your chunky winter boots with a pair of light sneakers. Black and white are still the most dominating color of spring -16, closely followed by dusty pink, grey and nude.
Every beauty loving girl has probably been on the lookout for a highlighting product or illuminator to get the perfect glow. I know I have been. I've tried out illuminating primers, glittery eyeshadows and nothing have stood out particularly much. So I bought a highlighting palette from Sleek with cream metallic shades and I'm looking forward to trying it out.
Will get back with a review shortly!
Many of us feel lost in the jungle of primers, foundations and powders, having problems with getting an even base, how to cover acne and getting the right color for your face. So I have put together an easy guide for you guys on how to get the perfect base.
1. Know Your Skin type
If you want the right products for your face, you need to know your skin type. Skin types are divided in 4 different categories. Normal, dry, oily and combination skin. There is also a fifth one called sensitive skin, which is often red and irritated.
Before you start applying any make-up on your face, apply a primer. A primer will either mattify or illuminate and add brightness to your face and make the rest of your make-up stay in place throughout the day.
(If you have very dry skin I suggest you apply a moisturizing creme before these steps)
Quick tip: If you don't need full on coverage you can mix your primer and foundation to get a translucent result.
Suffer from redness and blue hues under your eyes? Not a problem. Use a color correcting palette to cover your complexions. The key is: Opposites attracts.
Use green pigmented concealer to cover redness and orange to cover the blue. Purple covers yellow undertones and brightens dull skin, while yellow covers veins and sunspots.
To get the right color you need to go to the cosmetic store without any make-up and try out different shades. Pick out 2 or 3 different shades that are similar to your own skin color and try them out on your jawline above the neck and make sure the color of the foundation melts together with your own skin color and also matches the color of your neck.
Many girls try out foundations on their hand which can give you the wrong color since the color of the hands are usually a bit darker than the face.
5. Foundation Skin Type Guide
- Choose a foundation depending on whether you want light, medium or full coverage
- Most brands have foundations for these skin tones: yellow, pink, olive and brown
Yellow is suitable for most people while people with lighter skin tend to need pink. If you have dark skin you should turn to brands that specialize in dark skin tones (Iman, bare minerals, Maybelline fit me)
- Liquid foundation is suitable for all skin types, especially dry skin
- Creme foundation is perfect for dry skin
- Cake or stick foundation suits oily skin and covers scars and blemishes. The stick foundation also functions as a concealer.
- Mineral foundation is suitable for all skin types
- Spray foundation is the ultimate choice if you have very sensitive skin
6. Highlight & Contouring
Contouring is made to define your facial features and shape them while highlighting makes for a sculpted and glowy look.
You can use cream foundations, concealers, bronzers or contouring palettes to do your H & C. Just make sure that your highlighting product is 2-3 shades lighter than your own skin color and the contouring should be 2-3 shades darker.
- Apply the H and C with brushes
- Use a blending sponge to gently tap the H & C on your face
(don't streak it, the colors will fade)
The best powder to use for an impeccable finish is translucent powder. This powder is transparent and blends together with your own skin color so you don't even have to bother finding the right color from a regular powder.
Apply bronzer in two C- shapes on both sides from your forehead to the cheeks to the chin and down your nose.
Apply blush right on to your cheek bones
(Suck in your cheeks for easier application)
pics from pinterest
Quilted bomber jacket - Zara / Hoodie - H&M
Oversized tee - H&M / Leather tights - Bershka / Lace boot - nelly